DEADLINE: Friday, March 15, 2019
The Iowa Conference is delighted to offer these Funding Future Leadership Scholarships through the generous giving of many of our churches during a special offering taken in mid-January each year.
To apply for funds, you must be:
- A Members in Discernment (MiD) in the Iowa Conference United Church of Christ
- Enrolled at least half time in seminary
If you meet these requirements, please complete the following:
- Application form (online below)
- Financial worksheet (Calculations from this sheet will be input into Application Form)
- Online Letter of Reference from a discernment advisor, seminary faculty member, academic dean of the seminary or other UCC minister with standing. (You may email your reference the following link to complete their reference: https://goo.gl/forms/KNiPGoDkV25olKFu1)
Incomplete applications will not be considered for a scholarship award.
NOTE: You will NOT be able to save your progress and return to this online form later. Allow enough time to complete it in one sitting.
Here is information you want to have available when you complete the form:
• A short introduction of yourself including your current sense of call
• Progress made so far in your your seminary education and anticipated date of graduation
• Name, email and phone number of the person completing your reference
• Completed Financial Worksheet
• Any special circumstances the Scholarship Committee should take into consideration
DEADLINE: Friday March 15, 2019
Questions? Email Rev. Charles OwensApply Now