1981 Blake St
Denver, CO 80202
AoH is a worldwide practice, born out of the field of large group facilitation, where self-organization and “a leader in every seat” are core principles. It’s a highly effective way to harness collective wisdom and build the capacity of people – catalyzed by self-learning, inspiration and practice. Blending a suite of powerful conversational practices and facilitation techniques over three days – October 23-25, AoH invites you to step in and take charge of the challenges facing you in an inherently more democratic way than most conversations. This year’s workshop is centered around “great facilitation” for the 21st century. For more information on the Art of Hosting Intensive: Great Facilitation, check out our resources.
In Great Facilitation, we:
- Practice what you learn with real-time coaching support
- Transform conflict into creative cooperation
- Enhance your ability to see and address difficult questions
- Embrace authenticity, vulnerability and transparency to increase trust and enthusiasm
- Bring equity of voice, respect and an acknowledgement of the role group wisdom plays in strategy, planning and decision-making
- Design, host and facilitate powerful conversations
- Take a step in and better understand and face complex challenges using frameworks and methods that that illuminate assumptions, hierarchies and power
- Use and create experiences and strategies that are generative, appreciative and energy-giving
- Connect with others to explore and articulate how to work more powerfully, together
Who is this for?
Great Facilitation is designed for people of all ages and backgrounds – managers, coaches, leaders and those aspiring and flexing their leadership muscle, systems thinkers and operational do-ers. If you work on a team, lead groups of people, facilitate organizations and contribute to how groups and organizations get work done, this intensive is for YOU! This transformative and powerful experience brings humanity back into business, seeds common good and supports new learning, new practices and new questions about how to work effectively and seamlessly in the 21st Century.
Why attend this Great Facilitation workshop?
Why not? This is not your average workshop. It is a three-day, multidimensional experience that will empower and equip you with tools, competencies, and knowledge to do so much more after you leave. In this intensive you will:
- Generate a well-hosted conversation through intentional speaking and careful listening, producing deeper insights and meaningful results
- Bring focus, clear intention and courageous leadership to your life and work that maximizes alignment
- Build stronger teams and partnerships through more effective collaboration, connection and engagement
- Enhance your process planning skills, strategic communication abilities and leadership confidence to navigate complexity and change
The Art of Hosting allows us to ask and answer powerful questions, such as:
- What kind of leadership is most effective in today’s world?
- When we bring more intention and generosity to our work, what happens to our relationships? Our creativity? Our work?
- When we prioritize diversity, inclusion, justice and equity – what happens within our work, community, and education systems?
- How can we socially innovate in the face of complex and shifting systems?
- How we can we deepen our understanding and practice of listening and collaboration?
We look forward to co-creating with you.