On the first day of Joint Annual Meeting, the gathering gave to me:
- 581 miles driven (from Belle Fourche, SD)
- 14 supporting vendors
- 2 keynote speakers
- And 252 attendees!
On the second day of Joint Annual meeting, the gathering gave to me:
- 75 people from Iowa Conference
- 89 folks from Nebraska Conference
- 63 individuals from South Dakota Conference
- 9 staff members!
- 88 towns and cities
- 104 churches (out of 315)
- 3 business meetings
- And a $3,085.60 disaster relief offering!
On the third day of Joint Annual Meeting, the gathering gave to me:
- 40 Iowa churches
- 38 Nebraska churches
- 26 South Dakota churches
- 4 ACMs!
- 483 miles (back to Lyman, NE)
- 5 hours 27 minutes (back to Decorah, IA)
- 3 BOD meetings
- And one mind, love, and spirit for God!
Read more about the happenings at the first-ever Joint Annual Meeting!