Why should you complete your church’s annual yearbook information by March 6?
Having updated church data in the UCC Data Hub will:
- Enable visitors and church leaders to find you more easily through Find a Church and Access UCC;
- Give you historical data at your fingertips, making it easier to complete a church profile when you search for a new pastor;
- Help your conference better communicate with your church and leaders with accurate contact information;
- Enable the national church to accurately determine what kinds of staffing and resources are most beneficial to its churches.
Even if you have not started inputting your data, it’s very possible to finish in the next week. Here’s how you get started:
- Find your conference and church number. Need those numbers? Email Diane Leggett.
- Complete this UCC Data Entry Sheet.
- Log into the Data Hub with the numbers, the completed Data Entry Sheet, and these Church Data Hub Instructions.
- Complete the online form.
- $100 UCC Resources Gift Card
- One year free access to Access UCC
- 2019 Yearbook and Directory
- Custom, handmade stole
- JustAct calendar
- 3 Great Loves Banner