In 2019, staff holidays for the Iowa, Nebraska and South Dakota Conferences of the United Church of Christ will include the following:
- New Year’s Day: Tuesday, Jan. 1
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day: Monday, Jan. 21
- President’s Day: Monday, Feb. 18
- Good Friday: Friday, April 19
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 27
- Independence Day: Thursday, July 4
- Labor Day: Monday, Sept. 2
- Election Day: Tuesday, Nov. 5
- Thanksgiving Day and the day after Thanksgiving: Thursday and Friday, Nov. 28 and Nov. 29
- Christmas Eve afternoon (1/2 day): Tuesday, Dec. 24
- Bonus holidays: Dec. 26-31
- Christmas Day = Wednesday, Dec. 25
For early 2020: New Year’s Day will be observed on Jan. 1, 2020
Both the Sioux Falls and Des Moines offices will be closed on these days.
The Tri-Conference Ministries is a collaborative enterprise to creatively and efficiently share staff among the Iowa, Nebraska and South Dakota conferences of the United Church of Christ.