2. If your church/organization has a posting of a job opportunity that you wish to share, please send the information to Jo Ordway at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to send an email back to Jo when the position has been filled and it will then be removed from this website. Listed below are these current opportunities.
* Ankeny Presbyterian Church is looking for a part-time (8 hours per week) music director to lead their music program. Responsibilities include selecting choral music, directing the choir during our one Sunday morning service and at a mid-week rehearsal, and serving as coordinator of our instrumental worship ensemble. Ankeny Presbyterian Church is a warm, family-sized congregation seeking to make disciples of all generations in the growing city of Ankeny IA. Music Director Job Description and Contact
* Back Bay Mission is seeking part-time position passionate about Back Bay Mission and/or the kind work that they do on the South Mississippi coast. Click here for more information. Contact Alice Graham if interested – email@example.com
* Kahoka, St Paul UCC has a position for part-time (20 hours/week) youth director for over 100 participants in weekly faith formation programs for children and youth. It is a well established congregation who is open to new ideas, and is now seeking to have their youth program strengthened. A self-starter with excellent organization and communication skills, along with some music background, is sought. Compensation will be hourly, based on experience. This newly-created ministry position is an exceptional opportunity to share your gifts with a congregation with a deep commitment to ministry with children and youth. This position would be great for anyone looking to have experience in a settled congregation that continues to grow. Kahoka has a lot to offer because of its strong family roots and school system. Please send resume and references to: St. Paul UCC, 323 N. Washington St., Kahoka, MO 63445.
* Southwest Wisconsin, UCC Ministry Co-op is seeking a part-time Co-op Pastor to serve in shared staff model connecting three small churches in the rural Driftless region of Southwest Wisconsin. This pastor is responsible for planning and leading worship at two of the congregations on a weekly basis and sharing in providing pastoral care to the community. Click here for full position description and contact information.
3. At this time, there are no job openings in the Iowa Conference UCC office.